Essential Skills in Botox® and Dermal Fillers Training Course
This is ideal for those of you who wish to embark and learn about the fundamentals of Botox and Dermal Fillers.
The course if fully accredited and will allow you to gain the knowledge and experience to be able to embark on a successful career in Aesthetic Medicine.
Our course trainers will provide you with all the essentials of how to find the right treatment for the right patient, safely injecting patients, dealing with complications and how to have a succesful career whether its working for a clinic or setting up your own succesful business.
Our course trainers, consisting of doctors and surgeons, will teach you their trade secrets that have helped them build succesful clinics in london, and how you can ensure that you are a cut above the rest when you offer your treatments, so that your patients dont just leave satisfied, but ecstatic after having their treatments.
The skills learnt from our trainers are invaluable so we highly recommend that you ask them as many questions as you want and also learn from their techniques whilst administering treatments on our Live Models on the training day.
We want you to be proud trainees of My Skin Clinic Trainee Academy and be recognised as having trained with us. All trainees will be examined at the end and those who pass will be given a Certificate from My Skin Clinic Training Academy.
Training Day Programme
1) Coffee/Tea- We all need a nice brew before we start so this will be provided.
2) History of Aesthetic Medicine and Where we are today
3) The Ageing Face
- What causes the face to age and how we can identify the problems
4) Common Aesthetic Concerns
- Dealing with common problems in the Aesthetic field
5) The Right Type of Patient
- What patient is a good candidate for non surgical rejuvenation
6) Anatomy of the Upper Face
- Dealing with the anatomy and understanding landmarks
7)Anatomy of the Lower Face
- Dealing with the Anatomy and understanding Landmarks
8) What is Botox®?- Detailed information regarding types of Botulinum Toxins
- How to reconstitute Botulinum Toxins and different varieties.
- Safe injection techniques
- How to prescribe Botox®
9) What are Dermal Fillers?
- Detailed information regarding types of Dermal Fillers
- How much is too much?
- Volumes to Inject
- Safe injection techniques
10) Botox® VS Fillers? Which to use and when.
11) Complications and how to avoid them
12) Consent Forms- Given to all candidates which they can take with them
13) Training with LIVE Models- Botox®- Injecting
- Frown lines
- Forehead Lines
- Crows Feet
- Bunny lines
14) Training with LIVE Models- Dermal Fillers- Injecting
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Lip Volumisation and Border enhancement
- Smokers Lines
15) Detailed Feedback to Trainees regarding their techniques and if they Pass/Fail.
16) Career Guidance
- How to set up your own clinic
- How to work for other clinics
- Gaining experience
- Pricing and expenses
- Types of Insurance and Medical Indemnity
- Consent Forms
17) Current Vacancies in the Aesthetic Field and how to find a job
18) Advice on Personal Statements and CV
19) Q&A Time
20) Course Certificates and Take Home ‘Starter Pack’